Thursday, August 23, 2012

Comeback?


I’m such an opportunist.

I haven’t blogged since a year and three months now. Agreed, I have blogged on my Tumblr. But those have been cool website links, two liners, photos & videos, some advertising copy I’ve written; in essence, all the articles that don’t take too much time to put up. An easy way to pacify the lethargic mind.

Since the last post on this blog, your writer has suffered (mindless) emotional turmoil, an exaggerated bout of restlessness, I-have-to-figure-myself-out-ness and have lost faith in writing short fiction.

I named this blog just over two years ago with no particular reasoning. Miraculously, today I cannot find a better name for the portal that is curated by a sluggish, confused writer than Blog in a Spot.

I’ll round off by justifying the opening line. During the aforementioned year-long hiatus, I reveled with companions, forgetting the few activities that brought me joy during my times in solitude. Now that I’m back to square one, I am returning to those very few activities that I so comfortably ignored. Blogging is one of them.

I believe this is a comeback.

And to you, dear reader, I want to say stay tuned!


Abhigmistake


1 comment:

  1. Hello dear,my name is johan.I live in usa.i have done B.tech. I job doing in towing Des Moines.Its best service provide in this company.It is wonderful blog.thanku for sharing information.

    ReplyDelete